Thursday, August 22, 2013

Our Little Monster is 1, One, Uno

My baby. Literally. My baby.
is 1...

 scared to death...not sure why anything scares this kid after living in our house for a year.
 now he's got it down... sugar:check, blue food coloring: check, tons of attention: check
 hey there, big guy



We were in Utah for his First birthday. Party at Grandma Cheryl's. 
Throw up everywhere an hour later was at Grandma Netties.
Person who got up with him all night with a aching tummy...that would be me. Mom. 
Love you, Buddy.
Will is dying for me to have another baby. He LOVES Luke. He thinks he is the cutest thing to ever be put on this Earth. He says he doesn't even care if God sends us a girl. Wow. 

1 comment:

J and C said...

Jess, you always make me laugh. LOVE the cafe rio story. Ps. do it! I totally think you should have another one, heck what's one more!?