Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Decorating...over a month ago


So, even before Thanksgiving, we pulled out the Christmas decorations. We had a fun family tree decorating party, and came up one angel on top of the tree short. Due to a money situation, we improvised. Scout. She proved to be a great angel. At least until James' arms got tired and she decided it was time to go to bed. James decided to splurge and take Jake to pick out a tree topper. They spent $2. Believe me, the star they bought was not worth a penny more. It has since broken twice and is now extra shiny due to it's own duct tape that is so lovingly holding it together.

What more can I say? William is proud of his tree.

A year of firsts for Scout.

Thanks Smooch. I love you!

Yes! I finally got my girl. I have waited 29 long years for a daughter to love the day after Thanksgiving shopping with me.. She was just as into the ads as I was. We were both in heaven.

2 comments:

Ash and Joe said...

great pics! can't wait to see you...today!!!

The WALL Street Times said...

I am sitting at my computer, trying not to cry because your plane was cancelled and life stinks. So anyway, we prayed for you tonight that you would have lots of fun without us. Jack afterwards said that he would like to play with you tomorrow and I had to explain again that it would not be possible but he said that you will probably be here in 15 mintues. That is usually what I tell him for everytime as he doesn't understand time much. Anyway, we wish you were here but now we have something to look forward to in April. Love you all.
Linds