Monday, February 16, 2009

We Love You Grandma Cheryl


James' mom flew in for a week to visit the Ohio Ford's. We had a GREAT time. She left yesterday and we already miss her. Poor grandma, she will probably be in bed for a whole week trying to recover from the chaotic Ford household.

For Valentine's Day, she doorbell ditched us and left awesome presents for the kids.

We were all excited. Scout got a little ahead of herself.


She bought William some maps. William is obsessed with our country. He made me tape this map to his wall and we learn a new state each night. We love it.

Grandma bought me a wheat grinder. I was officailly a Mormon when I got baptized at age 8, but now I am officially a grown-up Mormon. I have learned that you are not really converted unless you have some way to grind wheat. Yes...I am official.

Grandma was able to be here for William's Grandparents Day at his school. It was so nice to have her be here for Will's special day. Thanks Grandma Cheryl.


Jake with Grandma outside of William's school


Scout with Grandma


Anyone who comes to visit...is put to work. She had to buy new rainboots just for this occasion.



Jake's new web shooter from Grandma Cheryl. Wow! Or, is that Spiderman?

We Love you Grandma Cheryl!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

What a fantastic gma! That was so nice of her to bring gifts! I wish my fam would come visit! ugh....How is Naomi keeping up in that household of boys? Our little angel girls are growing up, I can't believe they are coming up on a year already! It really does fly by! I AM SO GLAD I am not pregnant this spring, aren't you glad?!

Elise said...

What cute pictures with Grandma. Sounds like a great time! Mylee has a Grandma Cherryl too!