Thursday, April 16, 2009

SPRING BREAK IN UTAH

We decided to fly into Vegas and stay at the Green Valley condo for a few nights. This is a classic picture of 5 boy cousins seeing each other for the first time in nine months. Grandma had NO control. I was in the corner laughing and Lindsey was in the back room talking to her husband. It was hilarious watching my mom try to intervene with all the excitement/fighting/cousin bonding/ hitting/laughing even the forbidden potty talk. It was so fun!






We all decided to head over to the pool. My mom was the martyr and said she would stay with Naomi and let her finish her nap in the van. I just wish Naomi would have been kind enough to let my mom finish her nap too.


Swimming at the Green Valley pool with all of my cousuins is one of my all time favorite memories as a child. It made me emotional to see my own children swim in the exact same swimming pool with their cousins...the same raquetball and tennis courts...the same air hockey table. They even slept on the same old, gross, brocken pull-out beds that we slept in. oh...those were the days.




David flew in to Vegas with his boys to enjoy the excitement. It was awesome.






O.K. So I always buy my kids clothes "kindof big" hoping to get a couple years out of them. It worked great with the boys because it's "in" to be baggy. Not so much with girls. I'm still learning. I bought Naomi this 2T swimsuit. (she's not even a year old yet) and it was literally hanging off her. Dave made fun of it. I told him I was saving money.



Cute Babies hanging out in the baby pool



5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you had a fun time and Seriously jealous you got to take a trip to Utah!!

Sarah Hastings said...

So fun! I love Naomie's swimsuit, classic.

Natalie said...

So stinking jealous of you! Looks like you had lots of fun. I'm glad you got to get away for spring break and see your family.

Sarah C said...

That look like so much fun. I love the swimming pictures.

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

I must say this brought a little tear to my eye! Those were the good old days. Great memories. I love that place too and I hope we will keep going back. Love you.