Monday, June 7, 2010

End of School...Summer

Jake on his last day of Pre-K with his teacher and his friend, Xander and Yu


For anyone who only knows the crazy, out of control side of William. I swear, he is a different kid in school. This picture cracks me up because whenever I walk in his classroom or see him in the hall, he is scared to even make eye contact with me because he might get in trouble. This kid does NOT mess around at school. Look at every other person in line having fun...and than there is William. This is how he is all the time. I love his friend Andrew at the end of the line dancing. I always try to bug him by kissing him and than having Nomers go and give him a hug. He is NOT amused. He is worried that if he blinks at the wrong time he will go to detention. I guess I'm kindof glad. If he had to choose one place to goof off I would choose home. I'll take the craziness. His teacher says he is one of the best behaved kids in class. Go figure.


We went to pick starwberries on the first Monday of Summer. William got the most, Jake got the biggest, and Nomers had to go potty. All in all...a terrific start to the next three months.

3 comments:

lynnette orme said...

It looks wonderful. Can't wait to taste your strawberry jam. Wish I were there to give everyone hugs and kisses. Love, Nettie

lbb said...

i am dying about william's seriousness at school! what a kick in the pants!
oh and your costco post made me laugh out loud for ages. i so relate, sadly. gotta love our minivans, serving as fast-food restaurants.
gotta love mom always "takin' one for the team" and not getting fed.
(do you know sometimes i hide to eat something real good, so they won't snarf it!).
will you be in slc in july? if so, let's play.
love you.
boyer

Unknown said...

Jessica
I work with your husband and he often shows me your beatiful pictures. Would you be willing to take some fall photos of my family? Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Ann Reali-Watts
anncreali@gmail.com