Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Costume Crazed...

The joy of being a child...




So Jake's weapon birthday is turning out to be a riot.
The other day I took the kids to the park and let them bring their swords to play fight. I was standing with a couple of my friends when I saw William take one of his weapon's from a little boy who was playing with the kids so that William had a 2/0 advantage on the weapons. I heard myself scream, "William Ford you give him a weapon right now!". One of my friends laughed and said, "Yeah, that's probably something you never would have thought you would ever hear yourself saying before you became a parent."

Yesterday, I told Naomi to pick up all of her girl toys. She looked at me sternly. She picked up Jake's Clone Trooper gun, pointed it at me and said, "You pick up toys, mom!" Don't worry. She didn't scare me.

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

hahahahahaha....so awesome!! I still like to dress up in costumes ;)