Monday, October 24, 2011

I Must be Going Crazy


Fall Break last week. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
It was great. Sometimes hectic.
I honestly did try really hard to have some new friends over.
NOTHING worked out.
I hate moving,
It's so hard to make new friends.
But.
We actually didn't mind.
We spent the whole week together. Loving it. It was perfect.
So great, in fact, I am sitting here depressed. On the verge of tears.
I had to send my boys back to school today.
I wish we were lying in bed watching Arthur together. Like we did last week.
But we're not.
I hope they are having fun.
And missing me.
Because I sure am missing them.

2 comments:

David and Rachel said...

Ah I miss my friend and I wish that I could just show up at your house any time I wanted to just like I could when you lived here! Moving is super tough, but you are doing such a great job hanging in there and I am sure that all of the people there that have met you just love you to death just like all of us do out here in Ohio. You are the best mom!!

Orme Family said...

I can't wait to see your Halloween pictures. One day, I am imagining trick or treating with all the cousins! Wouldn't that be a blast! Love ya!