Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sugar and Spice


Oh...the old adage. Sugar and Spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of.
Yesterday after we dropped the boys off at school, I heard that innocent, sugar and spice voice in back of me chirping,
"Justin Bieber is a wiener,
I could beat him up
with my pinky finger"
Her brothers taught her that. I rolled my eyes. But the next part...oh, the next part. She came up with that ALL on her own.
"And if I pulled his pants down
I could see his penis."

Then she laughed hysterically.
Hysterically.
And then asked,
"Is that funny mom, is that funny?"
"That's soooo funny mom."

Adorable. Isn't she?

5 comments:

JoshandJen said...

omgosh, that is hilarious, i needed a good laugh, i have loved your updates, but it makes me miss you more

David and Rachel said...

Oh miss Omi!! You need to come back to Ohio soon and hang out with Leah and Hannah. You are just surrounded by too many boys and too many boy things. Hannah really misses you and talks about you a lot still. I am with Jen and I just always miss you more when I read your blog posts. Thanks for providing us with so many opportunities to laugh. Love you!

anna said...

Literally laughed out loud. Let your sweet little girl know that at least I thought it was hilarious!

Elise said...

Funny! And I really dont know what else to say.

Cassie said...

Hahahaha oh my gosh that is one funny girl you have. That's what older brothers teach ya huh?!