Monday, January 30, 2012

Will

Alright, first of all, just to re-cap...
his name is Will. Not William. Did you get that? Call him WILL! Or he may just punch you.

2nd. He's a scientist. Well, a chemist. As he was experimenting in my kitchen I heard him say,
"Isn't chemistry just sooooo interesting. A world without Chemisty is a world of chaos."
So true, young Will.


And...some super exciting news.




1st place in the Pinewood Derby. He's off to regionals!
Car name: Lightning Cobra.
Creator: Will Ford
Honestly, there was no manipulation by dad. I swear. Just sanding, gluing on weights and Will painted his own design with Naomi's washable paints. And...ta-da. A champion was born!



3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Way to go WILL!!! what a smart guy he sure is!!

Natalie said...

I may have to adopt that as my new motto: A world w/o chemistry is a world of chaos.

The WALL Street Times said...

Awesome job Will. I want to see the winning car when we come to Denver!