Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Double Digits


My oldest child is officially "DOUBLE DIGITS"
His birthday party was "EPIC"
(no better compliment to parents than their child telling them that their party was epic)
Feeling Pretty good about myself over here...can you tell?
I bought the supplies (cause that's what I'm good at)
James made (cause that's what he's good at)
a bow and arrow out of pvc pipe and arrows out of wooden dowels for each kid
We walked to the park
And had a HUGE Capture the Flag Battle








An Ice Cream Creeper Cake...He loved it


Hello Double Digits...be kind to my son. He's pretty special, don't ya know?
```



















He also had an "epic" present party. Just like his brother, he got an ipod touch... and to make it complete...some Halo legos!
We are probably the worst parents in the world because he is the ONLY person at his WHOLE school that doesn't get to play violent video games. So, just for good measure, we let him have Halo legos...just so we wouldn't be the Worst parents...just ALMOST the meanest.

We love you, Will.
Thanks for making me a mom 10 years ago! The best 10 years of my life.

1 comment:

lbb said...

oh my word i cannot think of a better party for a ten year old. jealous he has so many pals. (charlie struggles with friends here). charlie is dying for an ITOUCH and it kills me but he says it's "ALL HE WANTS FOR HIS BDAY". i dunno because i hate the games, too. but maybe it's inevitable.
love your ice cream cake. those are the best kind because you don't feel bad finishing it in one fell swoop ! (it will melt!).
luke is HUGE! and darling. love your kids. and you i guess. ;)