Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Soccer buddy

Jake's second soccer season just ended. I am kinda sad.
I loved it.
This is him and his best buddy, Owen.




This is Owen and Jake. They were the best defenders ever. They rocked the whole back end! They look exhausted. That's because after one game I asked Jake why he didn't hustle. He explained to me that he didn't really feel like using all of his energy for the day. I told him that he better never come off that field again without wanting to throw up from hustling so hard. He looked at me like I was crazy. I told him I was serious. It wasn't worth playing if you aren't going to give it everything you've got.
The next game was hilarious. He totally rocked it. He was all over that field. About 15 minutes into the game I saw him holding his tummy and panting. I think he honestly was about to throw up. I yelled at him to ask his coach for a rest. But he did it. He hustled every game after. Love you, Mooch!

No comments: