Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I am so excited. I was tagged a couple weeks ago by my sister-in-law. My First tag. I always felt bad that nobody ever TAGGED me. I mean, it really is the who-all, be-all in the world of blogging. After all, what is the purpose of blogging if nobody is going to tag me? I hope you sense my sarcasm, but I am excited nonetheless.
3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current obsessions/Collections, and 3 Surprising, random facts.
1. Lying down on my bed after putting my kids down to sleep. I re-cap the events of the day, listen to the sound of deep breathing coming from their rooms and I think to myself. "I did it. I made it through another day." There is nothing greater than waking up to my children in the morning...except putting them down in the evening.
2. My husband's smile.
He always knows when I need it and is never afraid to share his joy with me.
3. Knowing that I will be with my family forever.
What could possibly bring greater joy than that?
1. My children running in the street.
They are so much faster than me and have such shorter legs. It is tempting to start running more just so I can keep up with them.
2. Something terrible happening and we don't have very good food storage. (I know...I am working on it)
3. Not being able to take care of my kids.
I love my three different little personalities that fill my every days and it makes me feel empty just to think about not being able to spend every possible moment with them.
1. I have always wanted to write a book.
Probably about Parenting. Does anybody want a copy? I do want to write a book but I have a feeling that a book about parenting from me probably wouldn't be a best-seller.
2. I want to get to a point where I don't always feel like I am running behind.
explanation: I want to keep up with the house cleaning. I want a clean house. Is that too much to ask?
3. Stay on a budget. No explanation needed.
3 Current Obsessions
1. I really like the book, Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling
2. Trying to burn more calories than I consume.
3. Picking out my daughter's outfit for the day.
It just makes me happy. Not the eternal kind I know, but fun nonetheless.
3 Random, Surprising Facts
1. I limit myself to only 1 Coke a day.
2. I am in bed no later than 9:30 at night. Last night it was 8:00.
3. I am in love with my Toyota Sienna mini-van. It's my fourth child.
Oh , yeah. And I tag...everybody who has never been tagged before.
Posted by James and Jessica Ford at 6:13 PM