Friday, May 15, 2009

Naomi Turns 1, ONE, UNO...

All day today I was singing to my baby girl. "It's your birthday baby. Nomsi is so big."
Nomsi is another nickname for our 1 year old. So far, she has a plethora of nicknames. She is probably a very confused little toddler.
Her names include:
Naomi
Nomsi
Scout
Ne Ne (pronounced Nay Nay. Yes, like a horse. It's brazillian for baby)
Nomi
Noms
And the great thing is...she responds to all of them. She already knows who she is at such a young age. We are so proud!

I call Nomsi Scout, and James calls her Ne Ne. Since I made the cake, I wrote Scout on it. James, trying to get his two sense in, wrote Ne Ne in sprinkles (it is in sprinkle parentheses right after her name). If you look closely, you can see the work of her loving father, adding his touch to her first birthday cake. We love you Noms.












8 comments:

Christi said...

I can't believe she's 1! She's so cute! Looks like she had a fun birthday.

Cassie said...

I am so sad, that means hallie is almost 1! :(

Sarah said...

Wow, it seems like you just had her!! I hate how time flies, I love the nicknames, super cute!

Lindsay Sprague said...

k i officially miss you guys!!! i cant believe it's been a year! you seriously need to visit!!!!!!

Julie said...

Time Flies!! How can she already be 1!!!!

Double A Family said...

Jessie...I can not believe that she is one. Man, oh man!! You look so cute in these pictures too!!

Christine Fotheringham said...

She is so cute! So are you, Bird. Cute pictures.

Fancy Nancy said...

I am the worst Aunt! Happy Birthday to Nah... She is such a cutie!!! Will I see you this Summer?