Saturday, September 12, 2009

Countdown to Christmas...





William is counting down for Christmas...or actually the day when he will get three different lego sets...since he knows he only gets three presents at Christmas, he is re-working every possible lego scenario on lego.com to get the best bang for his buck.
1.
William: Mom, what are you going to ask for for Christmas?
Me: Nothing. I already have everything I want. All I want is to wake up to you, Jake, Nomsi and Daddy and it will be the best Christmas ever.
William: So, you're not asking for anything?
Me: Nope. Probably just lots of hugs and kisses from my kids.
A long pause.
William: Oh, well do you mind asking for some legos? I'll tell you exactly what kind to ask for.
2.
Wiliam: Since I only get two presents from Santa and one present from you and dad, I've decided that I will have Santa get me the expensive sets and than you and dad will only have to buy me the cheapest one. Deal?

6 comments:

The Allred Family said...

I love it! I cannot believe how blonde Naomi is. She looks so big and so adorable. I can't believe she doesn't even know me. Sad!

Natalie said...

Too funny! I like the way William thinks. I was laughing so hard when you said you would name a boy Henry if it wasn't for your last name. After reading that Travis wanted to name Joseph Sherwin instead.

M & S Eagar said...

Love it! What a creative thinker!

JoshandJen said...

So cute, I am also getting SO excited about the holidays!! (which is part of the reason I am going crazy and want to get somethings repainted in the house before they get here) that's the way to think with the presents! Isn't it so cute how little kids think, I remember back to when Daniel and Natilie used to say stuff like that!

Christine Fotheringham said...

Classic! I love it Jess.

allison said...

Love it! :) Smart kid.