Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Off to Pre-K


There goes my Mooch.
There goes my life.
(you know that country song, there goes my life?)
He enters the building. 1st day.
"mommy, you don't need to come with me."
"no mommy. I will do it by myself."
yeah, right. I thought. don't even pull that one on me, mister.
I followed him down the hall, to the right, to the left...
and into his room.
At the very back of the church.
The corner where the Big Kids are.
My Mooch.
The Big Kid.
and he couldn't be prouder.
I love him. A lot.
There goes my life...my mooch.





6 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Hey Jessie, I did not realize that your little "mooch" was even going to pre-k, how fun! How did his first day go? I hope well. And by the way that one picture of you with him in the classroom, I think he looks like you there :)So what are you doing with all of your free time now with 2 kids gone in school??

lbb said...

oh boy. they are flying the coop s'fast!
such cute pics.
oh, and i'm DYING for a minivan. you selling yours?!?!?
xoxo.boyer

Elise said...

What a big boy! Cute picture of you three.

lynnette orme said...

Tear my heart out--little jake going to school. I hate to tell you this, but they do sell smaller back packs. Porr little muffin--he will get scoliosis. We love you and wish we could be there for all these wonderful mommy moments. Love, Mom

Liz said...

I love netty's comment...couldn't help but laugh!!!! Miss You!
Omer

Elise said...

AHHH! They are all getting so big! You guys are so cute.