Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Race Day...2nd Year


The Ford's were the only one's who took "stretching out" seriously.

William is doing sit-ups. An absolute must for the rigorous 1K that lay before him.



Yeah! All 5 boys ran so fast they received medals. And I definitely earned a medal because I carried Naomi the whole way...as well as holding our friend William P's hand making him run, while trying to chase down the speedy Will and Jake. Luckily, my friend was there with her boys to help me. I invited William's freind from school to come with us. His name is William P. He was cracking me up. The rigorous 1K was alot of running and soon after the starting line he decided to walk...actually, quit. I coerced him into finishing the race. He looked up at me and said, "do you think this is fun...well, it's NOT." I started laughing. At least William is friends with someone that fits in with our family so well.



She may look tough. But she was carried the whole way. That medal in MINE, kid!




2 comments:

the Smedley's said...

Looks like it was fun! Hopefully we will join you guys next year!

Sarah said...

i love that your boys were stretching! so cute! and way to go on winning a medal!