Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Aunt Stacy came to visit us for halloween! The kids Loved it. We carved pumpkins, raked leaves, went trick-or-treating and then...Aunt Stacy got the Ford Germs that have been going around for two weeks. The last two days of her trip were spent sick in the basement. We really hope that she is not too traumatized because we really want her to come back soon. I promise to sanitize the house!
All in all, another successful Halloween. Naomi is still "trick-or treating" several times a day. She comes up to me and holds out her hand and says, "tish tee". How can I resist?















8 comments:

lynnette orme said...

Happy Halloween to my beautiful grandchildren, and their parents. I love pirates and I love pumpkins, and I wish I could squeeze them all. There are no scarrier pirates that "the boys". Love, Nettie

Cook Family said...

does Ohio do beggers night too?

The WALL Street Times said...

I love you all. You are so precious. I love to see and read about you and all of your stories.
See you soon.
Aunt Linds

Orme Family said...

Love it! Call me when you get a spare minute. Don't let me forget to tell you a funny story.

Fancy Nancy said...

Cute J... I love the little pumpkin!

Natalie said...

Love Halloween, love the costumes, love that brothers can be best friends! So darn cute!!

allison said...

that is one cute pumpkin!

Christine Fotheringham said...

Ditto on the pumpkin . . . so cute!