Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thanks for Coming...















We had a FORD EXPLOSION at our house! Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Becky, cousin Ben, cousin Maggie and Uncle Derek all came to visit us. And no...Derek is not married to Becky. They are brother and sister. Becky's husband was left alone in California while his family learned just how exciting Akron, OH can be.
It was a Blast. I have the greatest in-laws ever.
First of all, I found used Tai-Kwon-Do gear in SLC. I called Cheryl and had her go pick it up and bring it to our little Ninja. William was thrilled. He took it to Tai-Kwon-Do tonight and couldn't have been more excited.
We picked apples at the Orchard, we had a great time at the elementary school "Bike Rodeo," we ate at Panera Bread...twice, once for William and once for Derek, we attempted, for five hours, to go to the Children's Museum in Cleveland, we went on a nature hike and found sticks, and we ventured out to Amish Country and took a wagon ride through amazing land and animals which we got to feed out of our own hands. WoW!
Thank you so much for coming Ford Family. We can't wait till next time...except I don't think Becky is too excited to fly across the country alone with her two kids alone throwing up in a doggy bag but maybe like labor pains, the memory will fade, and she will one day reconsider. We hope.

3 comments:

Ash and Joe said...

james, I like the coat you are wearing. Who bought that for you? And Where? And for How Much? I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving.

Sarah C said...

That looks like so much fun. I love it when family comes to visit. I am glad you all had a great time together.

Christine Fotheringham said...

Looks fun Bird! I'm actually glad you cleared up the whole Derek - Becky thing . . . for us inquiring minds.