Saturday, December 19, 2009

Child's Fantasy




RALPHY...


Icicles on a stick. Delicious.
Oh yeah. He didn't need a coat. Of course he didn't. He's the Mooch.



William made a baby snowman...just like our baby Noms.



We don't look much alike, do we? She's still my Scout.



I think we have made 4 gingerbread house so far...



Storytime with dad.


Snow. A fantasy of childhood. Our first snowfall doesn't compare to our friends in Des Moines, but we will take it. No shoveling. No digging our cars out. Perfect.

Funny Occasions:

After the primary program in our church, the Primary presidency brought sugar cookies for the kids. Upon William having his handed to him, he responded,
"No thanks. I don't want the empty calories."

Jake having a breakdown at bedtime. Normal. One night James and I couldn't stop laughing at our poor, deprived 4 year old.
"Jake, go potty right now."
"I can't walk."
"Yes you can, go right now."
"my legs hurt."
"than crawl."
He got on his hands and knees and looked back to us with a poor, sad glare of a child.
Of course he couldn't use his legs AT ALL (he didn't want us to know he was lying) so he pulled himself with him arms into the bathroom. Squiggling like a worm, he struggled the whole way. That's our mooch.

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

what fun pictures! Scout is so stinking cute! I can't believe Christmas is almost here. In pictures, Jake reminds me of you, although that one picture of you and Scout, you guys look like you have similar eyes...All of the Ford kids are adorable!