Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pee

O.K. Seriously. Seriously. How many times can I say, Seriously? Is it REALLY that funny to bump your brother whiles he's peeing so his pee flies all over the room? Seriously. And the best part? It's ALWAYS funny. Everytime it happens. Time AFTER time AFTER time.
There is urine CONSTANTLY all over my bathroom.
I guess that's why I don't clean it very often.
Because tomorrow, someone is going to get "bumped" and it is going to be really, really funny. And guess what?
I'm not cleaning it up.
(although I probably will)

7 comments:

lbb said...

oh man i so relate. my boys not only have the worst aim, but yesterday jack was sent to time-out for peeing off our deck. i wouldn't care so much, but here in seattle you're practically sent to prison for peeing in the outdoors. a tree might die for pete's sake.
got to love boys. and their questions....to which i have no answers!
love you.

Heather said...

It IS True Jess. My boys just think anything having to do with the bathroom is hilarious.

JoshandJen said...

Yep, I agree, and you know what even the almost 12 year old doesn't aim very well, its never ending :)

Sarah said...

let's hope i have another girl. i'm not sure i can handle boys! you are a champ!

The Aamodt Family said...

Oh how true!!! Glad to know it is not just mine!! Let's take them all camping and Geoff can show them a few things!!

Anonymous said...

Jessie every time I read your blog I smile or laugh my head off! I love you!

I must admit I am so not excited for boys just for that reason. I am still trying to train Quinn!!! I bet he would really appreciate it too if he knew I put that on my comment. It is true! Boys are gross! Cute but gross! :)

The Allred Family said...

You are the best mom ever! Can't wait til the weekend so I can call you again.