Monday, January 17, 2011

I love the Mooch

Jake with his best buddy Noah.

So...the Mooch. The middle child. A love.
He has been cracking me up lately.
1. "Jacob, seriously, why do you have to act so crazy. You make mommy so tired."
His response, "mom, when I am a adult I won't act like this, I promise. But mom I'm a kid and this is just what kids do. O.K, mommy?"
2. "Hey, mom. Guess what? We got two new students in my class today. And guess what? One of them is even White! I can't believe it. We got a white student!"
3. So, you know, how I was so excited about Jake wearing socks and underroos to Kindergarten. Well, now that it is halfway through the year, the threat that it is against the law to not wear these items isn't working anymore. He has learned better. My solution. Every morning he has to at least choose ONE. Socks or underwear. He usually chooses socks. So please, no one pants this kid.
4. We met my brother and sister-in-law at the Columbus Temple. They were so nice to remember to bring Jake his Christmas present. Jake opened the present that his cousins had been so excited to give him. He saw it, he looked at them and stated, "Does this thing come with a money back guarantee?" Apparently it wasn't what he wanted.
I love you Mooch.

1 comment:

lbb said...

what a crack up! "money back guarantee!". don't you love how kids are s'honest. sometimes i want to say that, too!
ha!
oh and i'm so glad you have a "white kid" in the class...hilarious.
i love the mooch too