Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Boys

My precious, precious boys. You wouldn't know it from these pictures...but they fight CONSTANTLY! Little do they know, that as long as they keep fighting like this, they will be sharing a room. Here's the deal. Well, first of all, they don't have a choice to not share a room. There is really no place for them to go. However, I absolutely LOVE the fact that they share a room. Do you know why? Because for all of the fighting, bickering, beating, yelling, screaming, threatening, hmmmm,what else? There are those tiny times. Very tiny times...when I see this. And everything is worth it. After all is said and done. They are best friends. They would NEVER admit that to ANYONE. But I know it's true. They can't fool me. I will sit outside their door at night and listen to the laughter. After all the fighting. There is laughter. And that my sons is the reason you may always share a room. Because your mom is selfish. And she can't get enough of that nighttime laughter.


The boys caught their first snake. They named it "snuggles". Interesting. It was a proud, very proud moment for one 8 and 6 year old boy.






They're pretending. Can you tell?

No comments: