Sunday, July 24, 2011

Utah Cousins

It's True. Our Utah cousins came to visit. Well, and one Pennsylvania cousin came as well. But she drove form Utah...with the other Utah cousins. Here we are at the Denver Aquarium. Check us out with the sharks. We're pretty tough...even if they are behind a thick chunk of glass.


touching the sting rays


the one and only picture I have to prove my sister was here. Pathetic, I know. Maybe she will give me a new camera for Christmas. This quality is simply amazing.


looking down at those crazy sharks


hi Eliza!








lounging out on my bed


Civic Green park. So fun. And free! Wa-hoo!






the best part about cousins...they don't even care if they have to sleep on the floor. As long as they're together.


Uncle Joey has been living with us for a month. He is the best, lowest maintenance guest we could ever have. i am already sad thinking he is leaving soon. I love having him come home from work and telling me about his day. It is so fun. Just like old times. Oh, and he even does the dishes. Bonus!

1 comment:

Ash and Joe said...

jess you are so great to take care of joe for us. i think you do a better job at it than i do! it sounds like he is getting a fresh dinner every night. i am going to have to step it up!