Sunday, July 3, 2011

When daddy comes home...

He takes the kids to the Renaissance Festival

Jake dressed up like a pirate. Here the boys are posing with the real Pirate Jack Sparrow (not that the kids have ever seen the movie...but he looked like a pirate...and that was cool)


William chose to dress like a knight. And it was a good thing. He ran into the Real Knight, Sir William. Now that is cool. They even cheered for him to win the deadly jousting duel bwteen Sir. William and the evil Black Knight. Can you guess who won?


Before the festival. Naomi was of course, the princess.






More swimming. There are about 6 different pools that we can go to any day of the week...for free. I don't know if we will ever move. It is amazing!




And did I mention that there are DQ's on every corner? We are in Heaven!


Busy helping me re-finish garage sale furniture.


And let's not forget...OUR SURPRISE VISITORS! The worst part about leaving Akron..."we are sooo much farther from Josh and Maddie and Ty Ty."
The morning they came to visit, I didn't tell the kids. I wish I could have video taped Will's face when he saw Josh. Let's just say, PRICELESS.




watching a movie in our neighbor's backyard





3 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Love the updates! Call me . . . I still can't call out. I miss you!

Cassie said...

Hope you guys are loving colorado so far.so I need to know that name of the cheap furniture store in akron you were telling me about. Can you email me? Thanks!

JoshandJen said...

I am just now getting to catching up on everyones blog and updating ours too! I love the costumes the kids are wearing, the festivel sounds fun and I LOVE Dairy Queen, its probably a good thing for me that there is not a lot of them around here or I might be 300 pounds. I TOTALLY miss you and think of you often, I am going to call you!!!