Saturday, August 11, 2012

This is what happens...


I decided to have a cleaning day. And this is what happens. Everything I clean, gets moved, turned upside down and converted into a child wonderland.



These are pictures of numerous places that my children have created for homeless children to sleep. The kids thought that maybe if some homeless kids walked by our house today, they could invite them in and already have comfy beds for them to sleep in.
I guess this is what I get when I try to stay home all day and not have a million activities planned.
Luckily, James came home.
I told him it was his turn to clean it up.
He and the kids did a great job!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Jessie!! I look at your blog from time to time and you STILL always make me laugh!! You are SUCH a good mom. I'm so excited that you had another boy! CONGRATULATIONS!! 3 boys and 1 girl is the best. I only say that cause that's what I have:) Much love, Andrea