Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I've Always Wondered...

What do my kid's REALLY think about when they are asleep...
Last night, I tiptoed into the boys room to check on them the 40th time (does anyone else do this?)
I leaned over and kissed them on the head. Will's eyes were completely shut. But on delivery of my kiss, his sleep induced head turned toward me. His eyes still shut, his body limp, his speech slurred, he asked, "mom, do you know how many layers the earth's crust has?"
Barely understandable, I acknowledged that he indeed, was mostly asleep and gave a quick answer.
"Uh, you probably know better than me, mister."
"yeah," he responded. And then his speech really started to slur as he tried to reel off his answer...but before he finished he was already back in a coma.
SO now I know.
They think about layers of the Earth's crust.
Who knew?

1 comment:

Ash and Joe said...

of this made me laugh out loud! haha