Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The 3rd Prince


Do you think this baby knows how lucky he is?
Probably not.
He just happens to be his sister's 3rd Prince.
The other night, Naomi was dressed in a badly worn, slightly torn, extremely faded princess dress.
She twirled and swirled around the room.
Right into the face of her newest brother.
I was holding Luke.
Naomi danced up to us, took his little hand in hers and asks,
"Will you be my prince, Luke?"
And it was official.
He is now in the running.
She switches Princes frequently.
Will, Jake and now Luke.
A princess has never been so lucky.
Neither has a prince.
Talk about going for the older ladies...


1 comment:

allison said...

oh.my.goodness.
Luke is super duper adorable!!

I hope you guys are doing well :)

tell the kiddos I miss em pretty please!

--allison