Monday, October 18, 2010

Sick


William woke up coughing and pale this morning. I decided to keep him home. James decided to send him.
9:00 A.M. The school called. William threw up all over the nurse's office. I guess I'll take in a Thank-You gift tomorrow for her cleaning the whole thing up.
I sat there in the nurse's office waiting for us to be released when I took William in my arms and squeezed him. "What do you think?" I asked.
He responded, "I don't think we should send our family members to school if they feel sick."
Naomi couldn't be more excited to have her brother home for the day. She was even excited about renting "How to Train a Dragon" from Redbox just so she could be with her brother.
I just sit on the floor next to him and told him that I was glad he was sick. Becasue I get to spend time with him all day today.
"I love my bug. I don't spend enough time with my bug. I really, really love my bug."
He leaned up from the couch and kissed my lips.
"Well, I love the Jessie."
Happy Sick Day!

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

I hope he feels better soon, we have sickies here too! That dragon movie is great, my kids loved it, we got it from good old redbox too but I think we will have to buy that one.

lbb said...

I love "the jessie" too.
Don't worry...we've already watched Dragon 3x over here.
It might be a good buy for Santa...?

The WALL Street Times said...

Hope you are feeling better, Will. I love all of your pictures. The kids are getting bigger by the day. Love to you all.
Linds