Monday, December 13, 2010

1 Moment Each

1st. The Mooch
Today he came to me saying, "Mommy, I'm hungry." I responded that I would love to make him a peanut butter sandwich.
His response, "No, I'm not hungry for any protein stuff."
Well, what are you hungry for?
"Ummm, maybe something likem ummm, like, cold"
Like what?
"ummm, maybe something in the freezer. Like something that maybe starts with a "I"".
Don't worry. He didn't get any frozen "I" food. If he was really hungry he would have eaten the protein food.



I learned a new level of patience with William. Have you ever tried to teach a 7 year old how to play chess? Seriously, an hour and a half later I pointed out he had a check mate. He won. THank goodness! Time to make dinner.



Naomi was invited to her 1st ever Birthday party! She couldn't have been more excited! She loved it. She loved giving a present. The whole thing. And I loved taking JUST her. It was SOOO fun.




1 comment:

the Smedley's said...

and it was lots of fun having her! Thanks for coming!