Friday, October 31, 2008

I Love This Picture


I am in Love with this picture. Why? As James pointed out to me, it illustrates all of our personalities.
First of all:
James and I are just excited to be together. I think it has been...uh...uh, 5 years.
Poor Naomi is just thinking to herself, "how in the heck did I get into this mess?"
Jakey...oh, Jakey. Squished in the middle...just trying to breathe. It's as if he is saying, "don't worry about me, I'm used to it."
William has no idea of what is going on around him. He is probably caught somewhere between reality and imagination. We are not quite sure he is even aware that a picture is being taken.

8 comments:

Christine Fotheringham said...

Hey, looks like number four could be on the way soon. Anytime you can just ignore 3 kids and go for it! Just kidding. Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween.
Teeny and Nate

Julie said...

I love this pic too! You are the best with such a great fam! Thanks for being my good friend!

Elise said...

This made me laugh. I think you are right on about what everyone is thinking! This IS a great picture.

The Allred Family said...

Love the picture! How true! And Naomi is the cutest spider ever. i love the costume. I had so much fun last week. Wish we could do it all again!

allison said...

LOVE IT!

Andrea said...

AWESOME!! You guys are the best family.

The WALL Street Times said...

We love you guys. Happy Halloween. By the way, the Great Pumpkin came to our house this year. He took all of the candy and left my boys with star wars figures and 2 dollars. It was the best gift ever to get rid of our candy. The kids didn't even think twice about giving up the loot. I also love Naomi's outfit. I wonder where she got it. I love you all.
Linds

Natalie said...

So fun to see you all. It is a great picture! I wish we lived close so you could take Kathryn's 2 year old pictures like the ones you did for Spencer. Those were great pictures.