Friday, October 31, 2008

Visitors from Utah


Grandma Cheryl made me Thanksgiving Dinner. She knows it's my favorite. I LOVED It.







We LOVED having Grandma Cheryl and Uncle Derek come and visit us...all the way from Utah. The love our children have for them can be shown in some of the comments they made.
William the night before Uncle Derek came: "Heavenly Father, please help Uncle Derek to get here faster."
Jakey: "Grandma Cheryl bought me a frog named Froggy." (he is obsessed with it)
William: "I don't want to go to school today." (shouting...with eventual tears)
Jakey: "Where's Grandma Cheryl?" I had to keep them away while poor Grandma Cheryl tried to rest. We really wore her out.
We Love you Grandma Cheryl and Uncle Derek!



1 comment:

lynnette orme said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for putting them in the blog. I just wish I could be there to see our little spiders. Naomi looks just like a purple spider to me--who can't see that is looking with open eyes. Besides--all spiders wear purple bows. don't they? Glad your company came--Cheryl told me she had a great time. We love you all--thanks for sharing with us. Lynnette