Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Baby Girl is 5 Months Old!

We are loving the Beautiful Fall leaves here in Ohio.
Five months ago our baby girl was born. That means that we have lived in Ohio for almost five months now. Crazy! We love you, Naomi!

.






On another note:
I have been trying to not let the boys go out in public dressed as Spiderman lately. Sunday was a rather long day without James and I told the boys that if they went up and got dressed (in real clothes) that we could go to the park. They ran upstairs and came down in these adorable outfits. I saw sly smiles on their faces as they came in the room. The spiderman costumes seeping out the bottom of their shorts was a dead giveaway that they were trying to decieve me. Here is a picture of them after they were caught.

8 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

chalk one up to your ingenious little boys...I just love em.

lynnette orme said...

She looks adorable. You are having a ball with her I can tell. I love the bow, of course. I can't wait to see you all. Don't sweat the spidey suits--If Sam can wear pink clogs to church at 3 then your boys can wear spidey to the park. Besides, people need something to talk about instead of the economy and the elections.Love. Mom

Sarah C said...

Naomi is so beautiful. Those pictures are great.

Jill T said...

Fabulous photos Jess--you are so talented. If you lived here, I'd have you do our family pictures.

The kids are darling whether they're dressed in spider man attire or not.

Becky said...

Holy cow - is Naomi sitting up already? She is so strong! Go Naomi!

Hilarious about the spider man costumes under the clothes. Do they ever take them off? Too funny.

Sarah Hastings said...

I love it, they are so cute!

mary said...

Oooh your baby is so cute. And your boys are very smart!! And your blog is, as always, a treat to read. Loved the story about your shopping for Naomi's clothes... haha! And bedtime... oh geez!

The WALL Street Times said...

Jess,
I just love baby Yomi- that's what Jack calls her. Just so you know. Jack will now be wearing Cowboy boots to every outing. So soon he might be looking just as styling as your boys in his swimsuit and boots. I love being a mom.