Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fondue Fun

This is the fruit plate that James made for the party. He was pretty proud...and rightfully so.


This is what the kids did while we were downstairs dipping the night away.


It was so fun that today I decided to make the kids some chocolate fondue and let them have some fun. They LOVED it!







So we have great neighbors. So we decided to celebrate and invite some of them over for a Fondue game night.
Result= Success

After eating chocolate and cheese fondue for four hours, I woke up this morning and jumped on the scale. More than 3 pounds heavier. I kindof felt like a Mormon alcoholic. I mean, if I drank alcohol, last night we probably would have had a wine tasting party or something...for four hours. I would have woken up worrying about the crazy things I did or inappropriate things I said. I already do enough of that not under the influence.
So, I wondered...would I rather be worried about my actions or up three pounds. I haven't decided yet.
But in the end...it was fantastic!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds DELICIOUS. and that first picture in your last post of the three kids drenched at the park is priceless, i love it!

Unknown said...

I agree it was a success!! We will have to have another Fun Fondue night asap. :) Thanks for having us over!!- Joanna