Saturday, May 8, 2010

SEVEN




lego, star wars, visual, and dictionary. probably 4 of Williams' favorite words. all in one book.



Ice cream contraption. No cake for Master William. Hence, I headed down to Cold Stone to pick up a bit of blue, cotton candy ice cream. Molded it into a light-saber shape. Put 4 ice cream sandwiches covered in hard shell chocolate topping for the handle, and...ta da.
A Blue Ice Cream Light Saber...with 7 candles sticking out from the top.

7 (seven) a lucky number and also the age of my firstborn.

Besides being 7, he is a very, very, very good boy.
He is going to be an inventor/ scientist when he grows up.
His favorite color is BLUE.
He is going to create a robot that does anything he wants it to.
He likes to quiz his mom on Star Wars facts that he already knows the answer to (just to see if I am getting better at my Star Wars knowledge...I'm not)
He runs from my morning kisses when carpool comes to pick him up...so I sometimes have to chase him to the car and attack him with my lips.
He really LOVES it (but he'll deny it all the way)
He would choose to play legos over going outside and playing in the dirt, going to the park, or probably even going to the moon. He just likes his legos.
He told his dad,
"I don't know every , single thing...I just know a lot."
That about sums him up.

oh, and I really, really, really love my bugaboo.

2 comments:

allison said...

Happy Birthday William! Jssie I can't believe he is 7. What a sweet little boy you have.

PS I cannot believe you guys are almost done has it really been that long. Congratulations!

JoshandJen said...

Happy Happy Birthday William! What a cute little guy, and what an awesome alternative for a cake, way to go mrs. creative!