Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's See...


In the last two days...

Someone told me that if I get to boss him around, than it is only fair for him to be able to boss me around

Size 7 toddler feet walked right through my swept pile of grossness and tracked that very grossness into the other room

Smushed chocolate donuts were found smeared in the carpeted stairs, the leather couch and the kitchen floor

I have been given numerous wedgies...and it is funny EVERY time

I was hit in the face

A pair of little hands grabbed the front of my swimsuit exposing parts of my body that have only been seen by my husband to a few sympathetic onlookers

I have been a horse
I have been a backpacker
a baseball catcher
and a cheerleader
all in the same day

I swore I would NEVER be a cheerleader.
Than I became a mother.

What a great couple of days.





1 comment:

lynnette orme said...

Your posts are wonderful. You changed the whole format--I like it. You are a fabulous mom with wonderful kids. I miss you. I'm sure James was glad to see you. Thanks for coming to visit. Love, Mom