Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Babes

I am sooo excited I got this picture. One of our favorite things is when Namoi starts "sulking". It is the best. And the best part about it, is that if you don't respond to her "sulking", she'll just keep sulking. I absolutely love it. In this picture she is sulking because she doesn't want her picture taken. Our favorite was when she was acting like a kitty and we told her "no, kitty" and she stayed on all fours and purred out of the room like an insulted animal with her little kitty head hung down. She crawled so slowly and sadly that we couldn't resist laughing in her moment of despair.
p.s. I was taking pictures because she never lets me do her hair. That'll teach me to take pictures next time she lets me do her hair.


4 comments:

JoshandJen said...

She is such a cutie, and I love her pig tails and cute tights! Awesome halloween costumes, I am soooo psyched about halloween, its my favorite!! where are you guys going trick or treating at??

lbb said...

okay i'm laughing at loud! what a character!
can i get those tights in my size. not joking. girl stuff=so freaking cute.
jack+naomi=true love

The Cooks said...

She is so cute. As I read this, I just wondered what it would be like to be little Naomi, in the Ford house with the boys. It kind of made me laugh:)

Liz said...

oh man, those tights are to die for! Naomi is so stinkin cute. Miss you and wish you were here for another dinner.
Omer