Thursday, September 30, 2010

Can I get just ONE GENE?

O.K. So when I was younger my mom signed me up for dance with some neighborhood friends. I am pretty sure the instructors asked her not to sign me up for the second session because I have always wondered why my friends kept dancing and I didn't.
I didn't like it anyway...jerks.
So now, meet my 2 year old. Dancing Queen. Again, along with my boys, she takes after her dad's side of the family. Can I please just get ONE GENE!





Yesterday, William actually told me that he likes soccer. WoW. Of course, he still likes legos and Diary of a Wimpy kid way more...but hey, it's a "likes".
Jake isn't sure what he likes. But he does like his sister and tells her how beautiful she is at dancing.
As long as they love their mother and gives me hugs and kisses everyday, I guess I'll count my blessings. Whatever they "likes".

1 comment:

lbb said...

favorite post ever. i so feel this way. can i just get ONE?!?!? no pressure when sports are everything to this here Dad over here. great....we're doomed.
hooray for naomi!
(i wasn't a dancer either...)