Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter










Just like in my youth, we split the money between the kids. Well, actually, just the boys. Poor Nomers. I actually forgot to get money that day and I almost used the boys piggy banks to fill the eggs. I figured it was going right back to the same place. James wouldn't let me. It wasn't honest. We searched around the house and found our extra change in the cabinet. Perfect.
Luckily they don't quite understand that it wasn't a whole heck of a lot of money. Nickels and dimes. A few quarters. Childhood. So easy to please.

2 comments:

lynnette orme said...

The children's faces say it all. Isn't childhood magical--everything is so wonderful and exciting. I wish I could have been there. Love, Mom

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

Jess, love the updates. I remember an Easter at your house where we divided everything equally at the end. It worked out great for me since I was the youngest and probably found the least. I love the Ormes! Great memories! And, Tanner and I had a blast staying with your paretns last week. Tanner keeps talking about them. Awesome grandparents! Miss you.