Monday, April 19, 2010

Laughter



I decided to pack a picnic and go have dinner at the park. The kids loved having their own little "lunch bunch"

A great thing about motherhood...you needn't travel far for a laugh.

Today I asked William if he liked his math teacher.
"Well, she's a little nice, a little mean sometimes. I guess she's like a little rough around the edges. But O.K. I guess."

After constructing a special Star Wars ship on his own he came to me that night and asked,
"Wouldn't you say that my Star Wars ship was a complete success?"

William has always loved words. Using different words. Ever since he was little he asks what every single word means in a book...I think he actually knows more difficult words than I do. But that's O.K. He also is in about 5th grade in comparison to when I went to school. These poor kids. Too much pressure!

Naomi has picked up on her brothers "potty humor"
Which is not looked well upon from the 30+ year olds around the house.

Whenever she sees someone naked she does this fake laugh and points her finger and says,
"pee pee, pee pee"
The boys think it HYSTERICAL and to them, they have converted the cutest member of the family to the dark side.
But we all know who wins in the end.

3 comments:

darbie said...

I'm worried about who is showing the 2 year old naked people.

lbb said...

okay i'm totally laughing out loud on this one!
first, i, too just get a kick out of my kids. c loves words like william and sometimes uses these huge words in completely wrong contexts. love it.
the potty humour! ah! it's just boys, eh?
great post.

JoshandJen said...

lol...that was a funny comment darbie :) this was hilarious jessie!