Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Forever

I almost didn't take my camera to the park today. I was a little stressed. The last thing I needed to remember...was the camera. I actually drove out of the driveway without it, let out a huge sigh and gave in to my motherly instincts. I drove back up the paved, semi still covered with snow driveway and ran inside with my keys, and back outside with my camera.
One day, these faces, these memories will no longer be recalled in the archives of my memory. Thanks to the divine invention of the camera, I will have these faces with me always...FOREVER.


















did you notice? classic jessie style. i got the camera, but forgot scout's shoes. she didn't mind. i didn't either. how do you worry about ruined tights on a beautiful day like today?

6 comments:

JoshandJen said...

such cute pictures Jessie, sorry if we added to your stress today :) and scout without her shoes is just like Natilie, and still to this day, she would still prefer not to wear shoes...

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures!! I am LOVING that the weather is starting to warm up a bit here in the tundra! We have some serious cabin fever at this house!

Sarah C said...

Cute pictures. Your children are adorable. I can't wait for the weather to warm up enough for us to go to the park.

Liz said...

Whatever you don't know how to dress a little girl....Naomi outfit is so darn cute!! Good to talk to you the other day. You sound great! Love ya

The WALL Street Times said...

I haven't read your blog for a little while. My mistake. You crack me up everytime. How I love the stories of pee, forgeting shoes, and life lessons taught in bed. You are an amazing writer and friend.
I love you all.
Linds

Orme Family said...

The pictures of your kids are great.....the ones of James.....not so great. I am not a beard kind of girl. Sorry James, but I am glad I got to see it in person, and Tyler sure liked it!