Friday, March 19, 2010

Mooch = Five

Happy Birthday Moochmagooch



Star Wars Light Saber cake. A Blue Light Saber. Of course.


We opted out of a birthday party this year and we just invited some neighbors and friends over for cake and ice cream. This was the BEST UN-birthday party EVER!


Speaking of the best...this Star Wars Clone Trooper helmet that talks...given lovingly to jake from some of his neighbors. Perhaps Heavenly Father is watching out for us here in Ohio...we have the greatest neighbors EVER!He ran upstairs to change into his "whites" (white clothes) so he could match his helmet.
.

Here he is wearing his new Star Wars shirt from our other neighbor and friend! Wow!


Nothing but Chik-Fil-A for dinner. Sweet.


Our first present of the day...a lego shark Atlantis that arrived in the mail!
Anything is better in the mail.


Mooch cracks me up...mostly because in his "younger years" he was exhausting. Never slept, always sick, strong personality, strong personality, oh, and did I mention a strong personality?
Now, Mooch is the most calming influence in our little family. I savor the moments with just he and I. We can sit, cuddle, read, or watch t.v. for a very long time...just calm, loving, and completely content with life. Both of us.
I go to my Mooch to feel appreciated and loved. He always gives me a super, giant hug and makes me feel like the luckiest mom in the world.
We love you Jake! Thanks for making the last 5 years...better than all the rest.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

sometimes when I see Moochmagooch at church I can't remember what his other name is :) The simple birthdays are usually the best ones... especially for mom! and I love James's beard pictures in all his manliness! Thanks for a good laugh as always Jessie!

JoshandJen said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! Awesome cake, did you make it Jess? Looks like he had an awesome day, and those birthday parties are the best, thats what we do everytime!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Jake! What an AWESOME unbirthday party! I had no idea he was that into star wars, that is so cute to see him in the little helmet and t-shirt!

The WALL Street Times said...

Happy Birthday Jake. We love you. Hope you love your new legos.
Aunt Linds and the boys