Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life without a Nap

Somedays, despite her best efforts, she will fall asleep on the chest of her mom or dad. She's a fighter, though. She doesn't close those eyes without a heavy, duty 22- month old fight.


So tired. Yet, I am still able to keep her happy with a bag of her own hershey kisses. Why not?




No nap = two more hours of the day when I get to monitor her every movement. Often times she can be found hiding in the fridge gnawing on a cube of butter. Delicious!

4 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Oh, I just love her, she reminds me a lot of Wade...what a cutie...Justin loves her too!

The WALL Street Times said...

Scouty,
I love you but take a nap and let your mom recharge her batteries.
I love you all
Linds

Sarah said...

oh my goodness that is exactly what eleanor looks like in her carseat most days, some bag of treats or polar pop in her lap :)

love your easter pics. I think naomi's color is definitely yellow, she looks so darling! and you'll have to tell me what park that is because it looks so pretty!

L.J. said...

loving the blog! The kids are adorable! :)